For a FREE Colour Sample please message us
Holy Communion Veil
2 Tier Veil with Crystal Diamante Cross
The Cross is beaded on Both Sides
The Veil has a Organza Ribbon Egde
Silver Coloured Comb
Quality Tulle, Lightweight, Keeps the Shape
New, Professionally Packaged and will arrive in a box
SIZE CHART ( From the top of your head)
SHOULDER .............. 51 cm
LONG SHOULDER ... 69 cm
ELBOW ..................... 79 cm
We only use the best quality tulle,
Nice to the touch,
Lightweight and great for keeping the shape and flow of the veil.
Colours: White, Ivory
All veils are individually made to order in the UK
We accept all payment types.
Standard Delivery Times
UK 1 - 2 Working days
Europe 3 - 4 Working Days
International 3 - 7 Working days.
Express Delivery Times ( Upgrade at checkout non refundable )
UK 1 Working day
International 2 - 3 Working Days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
If you wish to return a veil, please ensure it is in the same condition as it was received, and not used. All veils must be returned in the box provided with paper work thank you.
Buyer pays return postage.
If you require an exchange please let us know.
Once you have returned your veil to us, we will issue a refund for the veil.
Please note if you have upgraded your postage for a faster delivery service, only the standard delivery cost will be refunded.
For a free sample of tulle / fabric please contact us
If you would like a different length, colour or style of veil please contact us.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised one of the following) : LBVeils, Etsy, Amazon, Ebay to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of a veil, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our company, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, The data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Data Protection LBVeils, The Studio, 42 Warren Road, Rhyl, LL181DR, United Kingdom.
If you need a specific length or would like extra crystals, we can do this at no extra cost.
All of the sizes of our veils can be found in the description. If you need more help then please message us.
Just hang the veil up for 5-7 days to allow the creases (due to packaging) to fall out.
All veils are wrapped in acid free tissue paper and they will arrive in a box.
We can offer a discount for multiple orders. Please just message us.
Yes, if you need it a bit longer or shorter we do not charge any extra for this.
Yes we can add an extra scatter of crystals at no extra cost.
It can take between 1 - 2 days depending on the style and length of the veil.